Touring the World: Africa Resources
*We don't want our resources to be cost-prohibitive for any family. This guide is being offered as a "pay what you want" model with a suggested price of $10. This helps to support our podcast and the creation of great future resources for homeschooling families. However, if this needs to be free to fit within your homeschool budget, please take it with our best wishes, and if you'd like to support our efforts here and on the podcast, share Homeschool Together with a friend. We appreciate your help in spreading the word!
This resource guide recommends books, movies, documentaries, videos, games, and recipes for each of the countries in Africa.
Within you'll find resources for:
- Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, and Western Sahara
- Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi
- Mozambique, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau
- Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo
- Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Gabon, Lesotho, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, South Africa
This guide contains:
- 163 Books
- 8 Movies
- 88 Documentaries
- 434 Videos
- 62 Recipes
- 2 Games
This resource guide is not a substitute for a complete curriculum. It is meant as an extension for a curriculum or your own unit studies. Please see our resources page for curriculum recommendations. http://www.homeschool-together.com/homeschooling-resources
163 Books, 8 Movies, 88 Documentaries, 434 Videos, 62 Recipes, and 2 Games for the countries within Africa.